Senior Postdoctoral Fellowships (Senior Fellowships)
Smithsonian Institution (SI)
Grant amount: Up to US $52,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 1, 2018
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Research, Fellowship
Location of project: Panama
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Degree requirements: Applicants must have a completed PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
STRI’s success as a research institute is a direct function of our ability to attract the brightest scholars from disparate fields of study. The Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program supports independent research and study related to Smithsonian facilities, experts, or collection for the increase and diffusion of knowledge.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To apply for the Postdoctoral Fellowship, the degree must be completed by the time the fellowship begins.
- To apply for the Senior Postdoctoral Fellowships, applicants must have held a Ph.D. or equivalent for at least 7 years.
- The program is open to US citizens and Non-US citizens.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are expected to have the ability to write and converse fluently in English. All application materials must be presented in English
- Past or current fellowship recipients are eligible to apply for another award.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Senior Postdoctoral Fellowships (Senior Fellowships) by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.