SESYNC: Policy & Practice Fellowships
National Socio-Environmental Synthesis CenterSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: May 15, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Oct 15, 2020
Applicant type: Working Professional
Funding uses: Conference, Fellowship
Location of project: Maryland
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Must travel to: MarylandView website Save
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- This program targets individuals from government, NGOs, corporations, and the media.
- SESYNC will provide funds for fellows to travel to and work on-site at the Center.
- SESYNC does not make grants or subawards to other institutions.
- The National Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center (SESYNC) does not fund:
- The collection of new empirical data that requires field work, surveys, or assessments at sites other than SESYNC.
- Projects that should be funded by another entity.
- Projects that are not linked to the SESYNC mission.
- Projects requesting overhead or funds to be spent by the Principal Investigator (PI) at the PI's home institution. (Salary support for a PI or research assistant may be provided for computationally-intensive projects)
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the SESYNC: Policy & Practice Fellowships by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.