SETAC/EA Jeff Black Fellowship Award
Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC)Suggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 30, 2020
Applicant type: Masters Student
Funding uses: Fellowship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
This award was initiated in recognition of Jeff Black's life in science and his contributions to SETAC. The SETAC/EA Jeff Black Fellowship Award provides $2,000 to a Master's-level student. Annually, EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., PBC (EA) contributes $1,000 to the award, which is matched by the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Master's student in any field of study encompassed by SETAC, or an entering Master's student. (Applicants must provide a letter of acceptance from their advisor.)
- Environmental toxicology and chemistry embrace fields of study that include:
- Analytical chemistry
- Atmospheric sciences and engineering
- Classical toxicology
- Environmental chemistry
- Environmental assessment and management
- Life cycle assessment
- Organic chemistry
- Risk Assessment
- Soil sciences and engineering
- Water sciences and engineering
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the SETAC/EA Jeff Black Fellowship Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.