SETAC Founders Award
Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Feb 8, 2019
Applicant type: Faculty Working Professional
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Founders Award is the highest SETAC award and is
given to an individual with an outstanding career in the environmental
sciences. The individual will have made clearly identifiable contributions to
the development of the science, consistent with the goals of SETAC, which are:
- Promote research, education, communication, and training in the environmental sciences
- Promote application of interdisciplinary environmental sciences in managing environmental stressors
- Participate in scientific interpretation and communication of exposure to and effects of environmental stressors, ecological risk assessment and management, and solutions for global environmental problems
- Provide forums for communication and interactions among professionals on a multi-sector, interdisciplinary, and multinational basis on environmental issues
- Develop principles and practices for sustainable environments, considering appropriate ecological, economic, and social aspects
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Individuals with an
acknowledged career in any aspect of the environmental sciences, such as
research, technical or regulatory contributions, and who have contributed to
the development of our understanding of the influence of human activity on the
environment, are eligible for the Founders Award.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the SETAC Founders Award by joining Instrumentl.