SfAM Educational Resources Grant
Society for Applied Microbiology
Grant amount: Up to £5,000
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Conference, Education / Outreach
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: There is no deadline for applications but the proposed projects must start at least six weeks after submission of the application.
The purpose of this grant is to provide funding for Society Members to produce resources that can be used in education and training in applied microbiology. In addition, the resources may also be used to promote microbiology with the general public.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The project must clearly demonstrate how it will effectively engage and educate future microbiologists.
- Applicants should have been a Full or Student Member of the Society for one calendar year and paid two subscription payments prior to submitting an application.
- Applicants may only apply for this grant once in any two year period.
- Resources promoting microbiology that may be considered for support could consist of the following: personnel time and materials in the design, production and delivery of items such as software, books, videos, pamphlets and other items used in education.
- Although the award will usually be just for a 12-month period, in exceptional cases, if the proposed project is suitable and further support is required after the first year, this may be considered and the applicant must submit justification for further funding support. The maximum award available is £10000 per annum.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. This grant is only available to Members of the Society who have at least two full years of membership.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the SfAM Educational Resources Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.