SFCF COVID-19 Response Fund
Santa Fe Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $5,000
Fields of work: Wellness & Healthy Living Health Care Access & Delivery Food Security Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in New Mexico: Mora County, Rio Arriba County, San Miguel County, Santa Fe County
Location of residency: Counties in New Mexico: Mora County, Rio Arriba County, San Miguel County, Santa Fe CountyView website Save
About this funder:
Note: Applications may be submitted on a rolling basis. We will do our best to respond within a week of your submission if grant funding is available. Requests not immediately funded will continue to be considered depending on available funding.
COVID-19 Response Fund
The Santa Fe Community Foundation has established the COVID-19 Response Fund to address the critical gaps in services during the unprecedented Corona Virus pandemic.
The COVID-19 Response Fund will support a diverse array of needs during the crises. We are now prioritizing support for nonprofits focusing on health/wellbeing and food insecurity. As more funding becomes available, we will consider making support available to nonprofits providing other kinds of services.
- Grants range from $500 - $5,000
- This application will be considered separate from any other grant application submitted to the Santa Fe Community Foundation in 2020. No information provided in this request will influence any additional funding decisions the we may be considering from your organization this year.
- Applications may be submitted on a rolling basis. We will do our best to respond within a week of your submission if grant funding is available.
- All funding will be unrestricted.
Applicants will receive notice of having received the request and we will review applications on a rolling basis.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must hold 501c3 nonprofit status from the IRS or have a fiscal sponsor
- Organizations must serve populations in Santa Fe, Rio Arriba, San Miguel, and/or Mora Counties
- If your organization is addressing food insecurity and has already received a COVID-19 Response Fund grant, we invite you to apply for a second round of funding.