SFCF: Santa Fe Baby Fund
Santa Fe Community Foundation
Predicted deadline: Aug 31, 2024
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $15,000
Fields of work: Child Care Services Education - Preschool / Early Learning Reproductive Health Reproductive Education Parenting Counseling & Education Teen Parenthood Early Childhood Development Show all
Applicant type: Government Entity, Indigenous Group, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in New Mexico: Mora County, Rio Arriba County, San Miguel County, Santa Fe County
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in New Mexico: Mora County, Rio Arriba County, San Miguel County, Santa Fe County Other eligible locations: United States
Santa Fe Baby Fund
Grants will support nonprofits located in Mora, Rio Arriba, San Miguel, and Santa Fe counties that support infants and toddlers, their caretakers, and the early childhood workforce. Organizations led by Black, Indigenous, immigrant, and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Funding priorities are:
- Increasing access to high quality, affordable infant and toddler care;
- Supporting the early childhood workforce;
- Improving access to reproductive health services for adolescents and young adults;
- Supporting young parents ages 24 and under, and their infants and toddlers; and
- Supporting grandparents or other non-parent kin raising infants and toddlers.
Advocacy and movement-building work related to the above-listed priorities will also be considered.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Distinct from SFCF’s community grants, Santa Fe Baby Fund applicants and grantees are invited to apply every year. Applications will also be accepted from organizations that have applied to CHFA and SFCF grant cycles this year.
- Grant applications will be accepted from organizations that:
- Are located in or serve the people of Santa Fe, Rio Arriba, San Miguel or Mora counties;
- Are tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or are a public or governmental agency or a federally recognized tribe in the state of New Mexico, or that have a fiscal sponsor;
- Employ staff and provide services without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation; and
- Are at least three years old.
- We do not make grants for the following:
- Religious purposes
- Capital campaigns or endowments
- Private school tuition assistance
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”