SFS Mulholland Fund for Biogeochemical Research
Society for Freshwater ScienceSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 31, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Canada, United States
Must travel to: North CarolinaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The SFS Endowment Awards are based on research merit.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Students will only be eligible for one award during a specific degree program (i.e., only one during a B.S., B.A., M.S. or Ph.D. degree).
- Students may receive only one award in an award year.
- Funds from the Mulholland Funds must be used to support travel to the SFS meeting (i.e. recipients must attend the SFS meeting and give a presentation related to their research).
- Applicants will also be considered for the General Endowment Awards.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must be CURRENT STUDENT members of SFS.
- A student cannot receive both an Endowment Award and a Conservation Committee Award in the same year.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the SFS Mulholland Fund for Biogeochemical Research by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.