SFS Systematics Fund Grant
Society for Freshwater ScienceSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000
Deadline: Jan 31, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student Postdoctoral Researcher Unaffiliated Researcher
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Must travel to: North Carolina
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within a few years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The SFS Endowment Awards are based on research merit.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Student applicants will only be eligible for one award during a specific degree program (i.e., only one during a B.S., B.A., M.S. or Ph.D. degree).
- Researchers are also eligible.
- Applicants may receive only one award in an award year.
- There are no restrictions on how the awards can be spent from the Systematics Fund, but it is assumed that disbursements will be directly related to research, including travel to the SFS meeting.
- Applicants will also be considered for the General Endowment Awards.
- An applicant cannot receive both an Endowment Award and a Conservation Committee Award in the same year.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the SFS Systematics Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.