SFS Undergraduate Travel Award
Society for Freshwater Science
Grant amount: US $600
Anticipated deadline: Jan 31, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Must travel to: North CarolinaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The SFS Endowment Awards are based on research merit.
sponsored by the SRC (6-7 Awards of ~$600 each).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Students will only be eligible for one award during a specific degree program (i.e., only one during a B.S., B.A.)
- Students may receive only one award in an award year and must identify the funds (Awards) for which they wish to apply.
- Funds from the Undergraduate Travel Award Fund must be used to support travel to the SFS meeting (i.e. recipients must attend the SFS meeting and give a presentation related to their research).
- Applicants will also be considered for the General Endowment Awards.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must be CURRENT STUDENT members of SFS.
- A student cannot receive both an Endowment Award and a Conservation Committee Award in the same year.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the SFS Undergraduate Travel Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.