Sharing Montgomery Fund Grant
The Greater Washington Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jul 9, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Dec 10, 2019 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Montgomery County, Maryland
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Sharing Montgomery Fund has a 21-year track record of supporting local nonprofits addressing the needs of the county’s low-income children, families, and seniors. Since its inception, Sharing Montgomery has given over $7.6 million to local organizations serving our most vulnerable neighbors.
Specifically, Sharing Montgomery has three priority focus-areas:
- Emergency services which address the basic needs of low-income children, single adults, families, and seniors in crisis, and also prevention programs in health and human services which help residents as they work to lift themselves out of poverty.
- Academic and enrichment opportunities which empower youth from low-income families to make smart choices, discover their talents, succeed in school, and gain skills necessary for adulthood.
- Workforce Development
- Skill-building, professional accreditations, literacy, income generation, and other programs which enable unemployed and low-income individuals to achieve financial self-sufficiency.
Grants may support special projects, programs, or continuation funding, including general operating support. Grant awards may range from $5,000-$10,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Sharing Montgomery Fund provides grants to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations with programs or services which directly serve low-income children, youth, adults, families, and/or seniors living in Montgomery County.
- Organizations headquartered outside the county are eligible to apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Sharing Montgomery Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.