Sheltering Arms Fund Grant
The Community Foundation Serving Richmond and Central VirginiaSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $20,000
Deadline: Feb 13, 2020 2:00pm PST (Pre proposal)
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Virginia: Amelia County, Caroline County, Charles City County, Chesterfield County, Colonial Heights city, Dinwiddie County, Goochland County, Hanover County, Henrico County, Hopewell city, King William County, New Kent County, Petersburg city, Powhatan County, Prince George County, Richmond city, Sussex County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Sheltering Arms Fund
The purpose of the Sheltering Arms Fund is to complement and extend Sheltering Arms Hospital mission by funding health related initiatives that serve uninsured and underinsured adults who are experiencing physical or cognitive disabilities or who are at risk for developing functional limitations.*
*Emphasis will be placed on responding to the needs of individuals with a Rehab Impairment Category diagnosis as defined by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare (CMS).
- Improve access to health and related support services.
- Primary Care
- Specialty clinics, for example, Diabetes, Podiatry, Dental, Women’s Health
- Nutritional Support
- Increase functional independence.
- Home care
- Day care
- Use of assistive devices and technology
- Facility renovations to improve handicapped access
- Promote disability prevention for at risk populations through education and/or public health initiatives.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Proposals will be accepted from charitable organizations, which serve the residents of the metropolitan Richmond and Central Virginia.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Sheltering Arms Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.