Shout It Out Scholarship
Grant amount: US $1,500
Anticipated deadline: Sep 30, 2018
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Age restriction: At least 13 years of ageView website Save Need help writing this grant?
With a thriving community of over 1.6 million members, Unigo is the premier network for current and future college students to get to where they’re going. Unigo provides cutting-edge tools, compelling content, and essential information, empowering students to make the best decisions about their college experience.
Have something on your mind? Let it out, or better yet SHOUT it out. Give your thoughts a voice and earn free college money at the same time.
Our Shout It Out Scholarship committee wants to know what you have to say. Whether it's a message for the world or just a quick "hi mom," this is your opportunity to speak up and win money for college. We're listening!
Let your keyboard be your megaphone, and shout out your message. This unique scholarship gives you the platform to speak up - and cash in. The "loudest" applicant will receive the $1,500 Shout It Out Scholarship reward.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2022) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win.
- Written responses that are obscene, pornographic, libelous or otherwise objectionable will be disqualified.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Shout It Out Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.