SIA Foundation Grant
SIA FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Mar 31, 2021
Later deadlines: Sep 30, 2021
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $10,000
Fields of work: Human & Social Services Health & Medicine Education Art & Culture
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project
Location of project: Indiana
Location of residency: IndianaView website Save
About this funder:
The SIA Foundation is committed to making gifts to qualifying organizations, institutions or entities within Indiana that will improve the quality of life and help to meet the needs of the residents of the State of Indiana.
The SIA Foundation achieves this mission through grants, which are used to support the funding of specific capital projects in the areas of Arts and Culture, Education, and Health and Welfare.
SIA Foundation Grants
The SIA Foundation, Inc. is committed to making gifts to qualifying 501(c) 3 organizations or entities within the State of Indiana that will improve the quality of life and help meet the needs of our residents. The Foundation achieves this mission through cash grants which are used to support the funding of specific capital projects in the areas of:
- Arts and Culture
- Health and Welfare
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be considered eligible, proposals must meet these criteria:
- Grant requests must be for $1,000 or more, with a maximum requested amount of $10,000
- Funding must be used for investments in facilities, equipment or real estate (non-operating expenses)
- Applying organizations must be either:
- tax-exempt under the Internal Revenue Code section 501(c) with a chapter or office in Indiana
- an education institution located in Indiana
- an Indiana governmental or quasi-governmental entity
- Organizations must be financially sound
- Grants from the SIA Foundation must be used for investments in facilities, equipment or real estate made by qualifying organizations.
- Organizations, institutions or entities receiving grants may be required to repay the grant if the funds are not utilized for their specified purpose within one (1) year of the date of issuance of the grant.
- Support will Not be provided for:
- Operating costs, routine expenses, or deficit reduction
- Endowments or memorials
- Fund-raising events, conferences, meals, or travel
- Annual fund drives
- Support will Not be provided to:
- Organizations located outside of Indiana or organizations that are not tax-exempt
- For-profit businesses .
- Organizations whose primary purpose is to influence legislation or support political candidates .
- Fraternal organizations and organizations primarily promoting religious activities; or requiring participants to be of a certain faith or a member of a fraternal organization in order to participate in programs or receive services .
- Organizations that discriminate in the provision of services on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, disability, age, religious affiliation or any other unlawful basis.
- If awarded with an SIA Foundation grant, organizations must abstain from the next two grant cycles before applying for another grant.