Libbie H. Hyman Memorial Scholarship
The Society for Integrative and Comparative BiologySuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $1,700
Anticipated deadline: Feb 5, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship, Conference, Research
Location of project: Virginia
Location of residency: VirginiaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The mission of SICB is to further research, education and public awareness in the areas of organismal, functional and evolutionary biology. Organismal biology comprises diverse fields that lead to a better understanding of whole organism function and the interface between organisms and their physical and biological environments.
The Hyman Scholarship is intended to help support a first meaningful field station experience for a first or second year graduate student, or an advanced undergraduate. This scholarship, in memory of Libbie H. Hyman, one of America's foremost invertebrate zoologists, provides assistance to students to take coursesto carry on research on at a marine, freshwater, or terrestrial field station.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Awards are limited to advanced undergraduates or first or second year graduate students currently enrolled in degree programs.
- The Hyman Scholarship is intended to help support a first meaningful field station experience.
- Applicants need not be members of SICB to be considered.
- Funds are to take courses to carry on research on at a marine, freshwater, or terrestrial field station.
- Previous recipients of this scholarship are not eligible.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Libbie H. Hyman Memorial Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.