Sidney Perry Foundation Grant
The Sidney Perry FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to £1,000
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United Kingdom
Age restriction: No more than 35 years of ageView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Our non-profit organisation is dedicated to providing grants to students.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation aims primarily at helping first-degree students.
- Students who wish to study in the UK.
- The majority of funding required should have been obtained from other sources.
- You are advised not to apply until you have a confirmed college placement and a full understanding of the costs involved.
- Due to limited funds we cannot offer grants to students who wish to study outside the UK.
- Because of our limited resources we are unable to assist students within the following categories:
- Medical students during their first year if medicine is their second degree
- Medical students during elective periods and intercalated courses
- Second-degree courses where the grade in the first is lower than 2:1 save in exceptional circumstances
- Second-degree courses/other postgraduate study unrelated to the first unless they are a necessary part of professional training (e.g. medicine, dentistry)
- Overseas study or expeditions, emergency funding or clearance of existing debts
- Students over the age of 35 years when their course of study commences save in exceptional circumstances
- "A" levels and GCSE examinations. Except in exceptional circumstances students on Access, ESOL, HNC, HND, GNVQ and NVQ levels 1-4 or those with LEA/SAAS funding. Distance learning, correspondence, part-time and short-term courses may be considered according to circumstances.
- Open University, apart from Engineering which is supported.
- Shortfalls of more than £3000 will not be considered
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Sidney Perry Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.