Simon Educational Trust Foundation Scholarship
Center for Scholarship Administration (CSA)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Feb 12, 2019 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United States
Minimum GPA: 2.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Simon Educational Trust Foundation is providing scholarships for deserving students. The Center for Scholarship Administration, Inc. (CSA), a non-profit, independent organization is the Facilitator of the scholarship fund.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be high school seniors.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale through the latest fall term.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must demonstrate traits of high personal character and leadership qualities.
- The awards will be applied to the cost of tuition, fees, books and supplies and should not exceed these costs.
- Schools can a recipient attend:
- All recipients must be full-time each semester and working toward an undergraduate degree. Preference shall be given to students attending Brandeis University. In the event that Brandeis University ceases to exist or fails to meet standards listed in the following paragraph then recipients shall choose the particular college or university provided it meets the standards listed in the paragraph below.
- The institution must be an educational organization that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of pupils or students in attendance at the place where its educational activities are regularly carried on. To the extent the institution is involved in the selection of the recipients (if at all), such involvement must comply with the Fund's policy of awarding scholarships on an objective and non-discriminatory basis as well as the Fund's Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Preference shall be given in the following order:
- Applicants who are candidates for admission to Brandeis University.
- Applicants graduating from high schools located in South Bend, Indiana.
- Applicants graduating from other high schools located in St. Joseph County, Indiana.
- Applicants graduating from high schools located in the State of Indiana.
- Applicants graduating from high schools located in other states or territories of the USA.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Simon Educational Trust Foundation Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.