Simons Early Career Investigator in Marine Microbial Ecology and Evolution Awards
Simons FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $540,000
Next anticipated deadline: Feb 22, 2019 2:00pm PST (Full proposal)
Later anticipated deadlines: Oct 30, 2019 2:00pm PDT (Letter of inquiry), Nov 6, 2019 2:00pm PST (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Faculty Research Scientist
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Canada, United States
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within a few years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. or equivalent degree.
- She/he must have carried out research in a tenure-track or equivalent independent position for at least one year and no more than eight years (start date between November 2009 and November 2016) and must currently hold a tenure-track, tenured, or equivalent independent position in a U.S. or Canadian institution.
- She/he must be the principal investigator (PI) or co-PI currently or within the past year on a research grant from a national governmental agency or major foundation.
- Funds may not be used for stipend supplementation unless specifically authorized under the terms of the program from which funds are derived.
- Postdoctoral associates may not apply as PIs.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Simons Early Career Investigator in Marine Microbial Ecology and Evolution Awards by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.