Simons Foundation Targeted Grants in Mathematics and Physical Sciences
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Faculty Working Professional College / University
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Simons Foundation’s Mathematics and Physical Sciences (MPS) division invites applications for its new Targeted Grants in MPS program.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications may be submitted by established U.S. and foreign public and private educational institutions and stand-alone research centers on behalf of individual applicants.
- There is no limit per institution or individual.
- There are no citizenship or department requirements for PIs.
- Expenses for experiments, equipment, or computations, as well as for personnel and travel, are allowable.
- We do not accept applications from adjunct faculty members.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Simons Foundation Targeted Grants in Mathematics and Physical Sciences by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.