Grants to Individuals
Sir Richard Stapley Educational Trust
Grant amount: £400 - £1,200
Deadline: Mar 31, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United Kingdom
Age restriction: At least 25 years of ageView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: Beginning January 3, applications close at the deadline or upon receipt of the first 300 completed applications, whichever comes first.
The Trust funds students pursuing degrees in medicine, dentistry and veterinary studies and postgraduate degree students from all fields of study. Applications are welcome from students beginning their first year of study, as well as from those already embarked on their degree course.
Applications close at the deadline or upon receipt of the first 300 completed applications, whichever comes first.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In order to be eligible to apply for a grant, you must be:
- over the age of 24 on 01 October of the proposed year of study
- either accepted on, or applying for a place on a degree course in medicine, dentistry or veterinary studies, or
- accepted on, or applying for a full- or part-time place on a Masters or Doctoral degree programme in any discipline, at a UK university
- already resident in the UK at the time of application, and resident in the UK during the course of study.
- if you are a postgraduate student, or applying for a place on a postgraduate degree course, you must hold a first- or strong 2i honours degree (at least 65%) from a UK institution (or its equivalent from a non-UK institution) or hold a Masters degree from a UK institution, or its overseas equivalent.
- See overseas degrees equivalencies, for a list of degree qualifications from other countries that the Trust considers the equivalent of a UK strong 2i (UK 65% or higher).
- We do accept applications from final year BA/BSc students, but the awarding of any grant is contingent upon the outcome of their first degree.
- Please note that the Trust DOES NOT fund:
- Student placements
- Diploma courses
- PGCE courses
- Professional training courses (e.g. Law Society, Royal College, examinations, PLAB tests)
- Students who have already been supported by the Trust for a postgraduate degree in another field
- Students currently holding a major award from another source (i.e. a grant intended to cover full fees and subsistence)
- Full-time PhD students beyond a third year of study
- Part-time PhD students beyond a sixth year of study
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Grants to Individuals by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.