Skaggs Legacy Endowment - Helping Hands Grants
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 27, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Missouri: Stone County, Taney County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Skaggs Foundation is changing the health of Stone and Taney Counties for good! We are excited to invest in the health and wellness of our community today, knowing that the impact of good health will last for generations to come.
Our Mission is to support community initiatives that improve health and wellness in Taney and Stone counties.
Skaggs Foundation Helping Hands Grants
The Helping Hands Grant program invests in approaches designed to address an identified community health need as defined through local assessments and based on pertinent data. Eligible applicants can apply for $1,000—$5,000. All awards are for one year only. Any future funding is not guaranteed.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Program must be health and wellness focused.
- Serve Stone and/or Taney County residents.
- Eligible applicants must have a 501c3 status, or be a school or government agency.
- Small agencies, organizations without a 501c3 designation, or a coalition may apply with a fiscal agent.
- Priority will be given to programs that are collaborative and address a top identified health need. These include:
- Access to Care (Medical, Dental or Mental)
- Unhealthy Body Weight
- Child and Family Safety
- Substance Abuse/Tobacco
- Mental Health
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Skaggs Legacy Endowment - Helping Hands Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.