Skaggs Legacy Endowment - Priority Health Needs Grants
Grant amount: More than US $5,001
Next deadline: Jul 27, 2018 (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Apr 27, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Missouri: Stone County, Taney County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Skaggs Foundation is changing the health of Stone and Taney Counties for good! We are excited to invest in the health and wellness of our community today, knowing that the impact of good health will last for generations to come.
Our Mission is to support community initiatives that improve health and wellness in Taney and Stone counties.
Skaggs Foundation Priority Health Needs Grants
The Priority Health Needs Grant program invests in collaborative outcome-based approaches designed to address an identified community health need as defined through local assessments and based on pertinent data. The Priority Health Needs Grant program is an opportunity for agencies to propose solutions they believe can have measureable impact on their community’s health in a defined period of time.
The award floor is $5,001 and there is no award ceiling. Requests can be made for up to a three year period although funding is committed for one year at a time. Future funding is contingent upon program results and funding availability.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Program must be health and wellness focused.
- Serve Stone and/or Taney County residents.
- Eligible applicants must have a 501c3 status, or be a school or government agency.
- Small agencies, organizations without a 501c3 designation, or a coalition may apply with a fiscal agent.
- Programs that are collaborative in nature and address a top identified health need are of high priority.
- Access to Care (Medical, Dental or Mental)
- Unhealthy Body Weight
- Child and Family Safety
- Substance Abuse/Tobacco
- Mental Health
- Programs that implement a Community Health Worker model across both Stone and Taney Counties
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Skaggs Legacy Endowment - Priority Health Needs Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.