Skagit Community Foundation Grants
The Skagit Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 1, 2020
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Skagit County, Washington
Location of residency: Skagit County, WashingtonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Our mission is to connect people who care with causes that matter. We do this by
- providing services to donors
- building and managing permanent endowments for the community
- supporting the nonprofit sector through grants and trainings
- contributing leadership and civic engagement
Our vision is to promote philanthropy and positive change in our community.
Granting and Philosophy
FUNDING PRIORITIES: We fund across the county, and across all areas of interest. See grant awards from previous years.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant criteria:
- 501(c)(3) designation by the IRS
- Project likely to be successful, and falls within the scope of the organization’s charitable mission.
- Responsible Board of Directors serving without compensation
- Financial health in good order with up-to-date IRS Form 990
- Serving Skagit County
- The Foundation prefers programs and services with track records of making a difference.
- Programs ineligible for funding:
- Religious organizations
- Organizations that espouse any form of discrimination against individuals
- Endowments not held at the Skagit Community Foundation
- Production of books, films or videos
- Conference or seminars
- Debt reduction
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Skagit Community Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.