Skagit Community Foundation Grants
The Skagit Community FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Feb 1, 2021 (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Mar 1, 2021 (Full proposal)
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Fields of work: All fields of work
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Government Entity, College / University, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Skagit County, Washington
Location of residency: Skagit County, WashingtonView website Save
Our mission is to connect people who care with causes that matter. We do this by
- providing services to donors
- building and managing permanent endowments for the community
- supporting the nonprofit sector through grants and trainings
- contributing leadership and civic engagement
Our vision is to promote philanthropy and positive change in our community.
Granting and Philosophy
FUNDING PRIORITIES: We fund across the county, and across all areas of interest. See grant awards from previous years.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant criteria:
- 501(c)(3) designation by the IRS
- Project likely to be successful, and falls within the scope of the organization’s charitable mission.
- Responsible Board of Directors serving without compensation
- Financial health in good order with up-to-date IRS Form 990
- Serving Skagit County
- The Foundation prefers programs and services with track records of making a difference.
- Programs ineligible for funding:
- Religious organizations
- Organizations that espouse any form of discrimination against individuals
- Endowments not held at the Skagit Community Foundation
- Production of books, films or videos
- Conference or seminars
- Debt reduction
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”