Small Grants for Small Children
Grant amount: US $100 - US $500
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in New York: Clinton County, Essex County, Franklin County
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Clinton County, Essex County, Franklin CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Adirondack Birth to Three Alliance (BT3), a program of Adirondack Foundation, is a coalition of organizations, agencies, and private funders working together to ensure all of our young children are healthy, learning, and thriving in families that are supported by a full complement of services and resources essential for success in school and life.
Small Grants for Small Children is supporting BT3’s work by making grants available to licensed child care centers and family care providers to support the highest standards of care for our children. Grants are available for training, supplies, and equipment. You may apply only if you serve children ages birth to three. It is OK if you also serve older children.
It is the policy of the Adirondack Foundation that in order to receive grants from the Small Grants for Small Children Fund, recipients must be found in statutory and regulatory compliance at all inspections by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services.
Grants will be made to support:
- Professional training for providers. Preference will be given to caregivers participating in QUALITYstarsNY.
- Travel expenses for training
- Equipment such as toys, fences, education resources, etc.
- Tools for enrichment and engagement
- Other early care provider needs
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- This is a funding program for childcare providers in Clinton, Essex and Franklin Counties .
- Grants will not support:
- Containment equipment (car seats, high chairs, bouncy seats, play pens, porta cribs, strollers, swings etc.)
- Scholarships for families
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Small Grants for Small Children by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.