MNPS Small Grants Program
Montana Native Plant Society (MNPS)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,500
Anticipated deadline: Jan 31, 2021
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Conference, Education / Outreach, Research, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Montana
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
Montana Native Plant Society: Small Grants Programs
The Society (MNPS) is pleased to announce the twenty-first annual Small Grants Program for research, study, and appreciation of Montana's native plants. The purpose of the MNPS Small Grants Program is to stimulate research, conservation, and educational activities that help foster an appreciation for Montana's native plants and plant communities. These grants are intended to promote native plant conservation through better understanding of our native flora and the factors affecting their survival. Project or study proposals must pertain to native plants of Montana.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Projects or studies supporting conservation of native plants in Montana are eligible.
- Eligible expenses include:
- Direct costs of travel, meals, and lodging for research, conservation, or education projects.
- Supply and service expenses for the sole purpose of the project (e.g., consumable supplies such as CDs/media cards, laboratory chemicals, soil and nursery stock, and services such as phone and computer time).
- Direct printing costs for public outreach projects or research publications.
- Preference will be given to proposals that:
- generate research data or public support that advances the conservation of native plants in the wild;
- demonstrate initiative and cooperation with other organizations or agencies.
- Projects emphasizing operational costs, such as utilities or rent, will be less preferred.
- Non-eligible expenses include wages, durable
equipment with a longer life span than the project,
and any expenses nonessential to the project.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the MNPS Small Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.