SMB Audubon Society Grants
Santa Monica Bay Audubon Society
Grant amount: Up to US $550
Next anticipated deadline: Nov 13, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Feb 28, 2019, May 31, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Counties in California: Los Angeles County, Ventura County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Santa Monica Bay Audubon Society is a chapter of the National Audubon Society
Small Grants for Field Study Projects
Purpose of award is to reimburse students for expenses directly involved with a project or small equipment needed for a project.
The number of awards varies each year depending on the availability of funds.
Awards are generally up to a limit of $550 each. Awards are made approximately 45 days after application deadline. Longer-term projects may be eligible for renewed funding.
Preferred Fields of Study: Southern California ornithology, natural science in the western Los Angeles County area, or policy studies impacting ecology of the Santa Monica Mountains, coastal region, or adjacent areas.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any full-time Community College or University Student engaged in a science project or major assignment in the fields listed below
- Southern California ornithology
- natural science in the western Los Angeles County area
- policy studies impacting ecology of the Santa Monica Mountains, coastal region, or adjacent areas
- Undergraduate and Graduate students are eligible.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the SMB Audubon Society Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.