Smith-McCarthy Funds for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Minneapolis FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Minnesota
Location of residency: Minnesota
About this funder:
The Smith-McCarthy Funds
The Gladys M. Smith and Jane McCarthy Funds of The Minneapolis Foundation will award grants to organizations serving Minnesotans who are blind or visually impaired to support programs that teach independent living skills or provide other educational and recreational opportunities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible to apply, organizations must be:
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations serving the blind and visually impaired, or have a fiscal agent
- Public institutions that work with the blind and visually impaired
- Applicants must be based in Minnesota and serve Minnesota residents
- If you current or previous grant recipient of The Minneapolis Foundation, all required reports must be submitted by their deadline to be eligible for future funding.
- The Minneapolis Foundation will not fund, requests for religious purposes, Capital requests, or proposals for re-granting/loans.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Smith-McCarthy Funds for the Blind and Visually Impaired by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.