Research Support Grant
Society for Applied Microbiology
Grant amount: Up to £2,500
Deadline: Sep 30, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student Faculty
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The fund is available for SfAM Members supervising a postgraduate research student, who has no funding from an additional source. Both the applicant and student must be members of the Society. The fund will cover consumables or a small piece of equipment required to complete their studies in the area of applied microbiology.
Reimbursement of the grant will only be paid to the institution by cheque (UK or Euro) or bank transfer directly into one appropriate bank account normally in GB pounds Sterling, Euro, US/Canadian/Australian Dollars. Under no circumstances will intermediary banks be used.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant should be a SfAM Members supervising a postgraduate research student, who has no funding from an additional source.
- The applicant must be a Full Ordinary or Honorary Member of the Society in at least their second year (subscription year funs from January to December each year). The student must also be a Full Student Member of SfAM.
- Normally a Member may not apply for a further grant for at least 12 months.
- Applications must be received by the Society eight weeks prior to the start of the project.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- SfAM will not fund the full economic cost of research.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Research Support Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.