SEG Technical Program Travel Grants
Society of Exploration GeophysicistsSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Jun 30, 2020 9:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Graduate Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Must travel to: Orange County, CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Students and recent graduates have an opportunity to learn leading edge geophysical knowledge, meet potential and prospective employers, visit with individuals who are living the excitement of their chosen profession, and catch a glimpse of all the industry has to offer while attending an SEG-sponsored meeting.
SEG Technical Program Travel Grants are for students and recent graduates (those who have graduated after 1 August 2018) presenting papers at the SEG Annual Meeting.
In addition to having the opportunity to engage in the many activities available at SEG's Annual Meeting, applicants receiving an SEG Technical Program Travel Grant award will receive per diem, hotel accommodations, and travel to the Meeting. The 2019 Annual Meeting will take place 15-20 September 2019 in San Antonio, Texas, USA.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The applicant must have a paper selected for the SEG Technical Program.
- The applicant must be a recent graduate or a student and be a member of SEG.
- The applicant must be pursuing a degree in Geosciences.
- The applicant must have above average grades.
- The applicant must be in compliance with the SEG Student and Early Career and OFAC sanctions compliance procedures and policies.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Colorado School of Mines students will be given first priority, in accordance with the donor's request.
- Submitting plagiarized or falsified information at the time of admission is grounds for rejection of the application, withdrawal of any offer of acceptance, cancellation of enrollment, dismissal or other appropriate disciplinary action.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the SEG Technical Program Travel Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.