Allegheny-Erie Regional Chapter: Travel Award
Society of Toxicology
Grant amount: US $500
Anticipated deadline: Jan 31, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Ohio, Pennsylvania, West VirginiaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Society of Toxicology
Founded in 1961, the Society of Toxicology (SOT) is a professional and scholarly organization of scientists from academic institutions, government, and industry representing the great variety of scientists who practice toxicology in the US and abroad. The Society’s mission is to create a safer and healthier world by advancing the science and increasing the impact of toxicology.
SOT operates under the guiding principles of:
- Serving the needs of the scientific discipline and our members to enhance human, animal, and environmental health
- Life-long learning and intellectual scientific stimulation
- Diversity of representation in all activities of the Society
SOT is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all of its activities. We assert that diversity and inclusiveness include many factors, such as gender, race/ethnicity, employment sector, nationality, geographic location, physical ability, and scientific expertise and perspective. Embracing diversity and optimizing inclusion maximizes the range of creativity and innovation in our Society and our science.
The Allegheny-Erie Regional Chapter of the Society of Toxicology invites graduate student and post-doctoral fellow members within the chapter’s geographical region to apply for the two Travel Awards of $500.
These awards will be given to defray expenses for a student and post-doctoral fellow presenting a poster at the Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology.
This is a competitive award.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants and mentors must be current members of the A-E SOT or make application at time of abstract submission.
- Graduate student and post-doctoral fellow members within the chapter's geographical limits (Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia) are eligible.
- Applicants must be presenting a poster/oral presentation at the Annual Meeting of the National Society of Toxicology.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants and mentors must be current members of the A-E SOT or make application at time of abstract submission.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Allegheny-Erie Regional Chapter: Travel Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.