Sony USA Foundation: Corporate Giving
Sony USA FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Within the U.S., Sony focuses the majority of its charitable giving on arts, culture, technology and the environment, with a particular emphasis on education in each of those areas. While support in other areas may also be considered, the Company seeks to apply its financial, technological and human resources to the encouragement of the creative, artistic, technical and scientific skills required of tomorrow's workforce.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must have registered 501(c)(3) non-profit status.
- Please note that we do not consider multi-year requests for support.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, religion, age, national origin or sexual orientation
- Partisan political organizations, committees, or candidates and public office holders
- Religious organizations in support of their sacramental or theological functions
- Labor unions
- Endowment or capital campaigns of national origin
- Organizations whose primary purpose is to influence legislation
- Testimonial dinners, in general
- For-profit publications or organizations seeking advertisements or promotional support
- Individuals seeking self-advancement
- Foreign or non-U.S.-based organizations
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Sony USA Foundation: Corporate Giving by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.