SAEMS Environmental Scholarships
Southern Arizona Environmental Management Society Inc.Suggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $4,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 28, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Arizona
University restriction: University of ArizonaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Southern Arizona Environmental Management Society Inc. (SAEMS) is the premier environmental organization in the state, providing a forum for people employed in the environmental and safety industries to network, learn, and contribute to the community. SAEMS was created:
- To actively promote awareness, education, and understanding of environmental issues
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information between private enterprises, government, industry, and education and research institutions
The purpose of Environmental Scholarships to encourage students planning to work on solutions to environmental problems each spring SAEMS awards scholarships to students pursuing a career in an environmental field.
Scholarships awards are based on both merit and financial need. Scholarship winners and interested students are also provided a SAEMS membership to encourage continued academic and professional growth through interaction with environmental professionals.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, you must at the time of application:
- Plan on pursuing a career in the environmental arena
- Be a full-time University of Arizona undergraduate (12 units+/semester) or grad (3-9 units)
- Have a 2.5+ GPA & satisfactory degree progress
- Be continuing for the next school year at the University of Arizona
- SAEMS student membership strongly encouraged
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the SAEMS Environmental Scholarships by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.