WITH Foundation Open Grant Cycles
WITH FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $30,000 - US $50,000
Next anticipated deadline: Dec 13, 2019 11:59pm PST (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Apr 18, 2020 11:59pm PDT (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in California: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Marin County, Napa County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Solano County, Sonoma County Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
WITH Foundation was created to provide financial support to organizations that promote the establishment of comprehensive healthcare for adults with developmental disabilities that is designed to address their unique and fundamental needs. All applications should complement this mission and demonstrate how they will accomplish this overarching goal.
Grants are typically for one year (and usually between $30,000 and $50,000) but may be as long as three years to support programming that warrants extended funding. After initial approval, all long-term grants are subject to annual review before funds for subsequent years are released.
Areas of Support
All projects/programs must complement the mission of WITH Foundation.
Programs that improve delivery of healthcare to adult customers with developmental disabilities and include at least one of the following:
- Improve health practitioner competency through education and/or training programs
- Address the current inadequate reimbursement system
- Advance formal care coordination including the utilization of trained support personnel/caregivers
- Increase public awareness regarding the inadequacies of developmentally disabled care in order to advance systemic change
- National efforts in digital health that support designers and developers to include the perspectives/experiences of the IDD community within the design process, in order to create better technology for all
- Social policy research
- Identify and overcome barriers to high-quality healthcare access
- General operating support is only considered for grantees that have previously utilized our project funding
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All applicants must have tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status as a nonprofit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Proposals must describe an explicit, identifiable need.
- There are no restrictions based upon geography.
- While applications from the San Francisco Bay Area may be given preferential consideration, applications from other areas in the United States will not be excluded.
- Areas of Exclusion:
- Specific therapies that are provided outside of a formal healthcare setting i.e. physical fitness and/or nutritional programs (“healthy lifestyle programs”)
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapies, equestrian therapy, etc.
- Projects that do not address healthcare delivery
- Funding for political campaigns, candidates, or legislation
- Individuals and/or equipment for individuals
- Organizations or programs that are based and/or provide services to populations outside the United States
- Endowments and organizational debt reduction
- Capital campaigns and building related requests
- Direct medical service and filling funding gaps between service costs and insurance reimbursement
- Administrative expenses exceeding 20% of the total funding request
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the WITH Foundation Open Grant Cycles by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.