Spirit of the Fiesta Bowl Grant ($100,000)
Arizona Community FoundationSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: May 26, 2021 4:00pm PDT
Grant amount: US $100,000
Fields of work: Education Sports & Athletics Youth Services
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Arizona
Location of residency: ArizonaView website Save
About this funder:
Spirit of the Fiesta Bowl Grant
Fiesta Bowl Charities strives to enhance organizations that contribute to the success of their communities through youth, sports and education.
Fiesta Bowl Charities will accept proposals that support the following areas:
Fiesta Bowl Charities encourages proposals that:
- Leverage matching funds
- Engage strategic, mission-driven collaborations/partnerships
- Build the capacity of the organization
- Support program projects
- Support direct costs associated with carrying out the program, project management, marketing, supplies, postage, travel, training or equipment, newly-acquired information technology, etc. will be allowed. Direct costs can also include directly attributable administrative support, legal or accounting functions, with distinct and measured effort on the project.
Funding Level Requirements - Spirit of the Fiesta Bowl Grant ($100,000)
- Six months’ capital reserves
- Ability to fulfill 25 volunteer hours at one of Fiesta Bowl’s events (Parade, Community Relations Initiatives, Games, etc.)
- Listing of Fiesta Bowl Charities logo in a permanent and prominent placement of the funded program or capital initiative. Example: Logo on wall, plaque, playground, etc.
- Listing of Fiesta Bowl Charities as organization partner on all web and available marketing assets pertaining to the funded program or capital initiative within 30 days of funding.
- Nonprofit to organize the announcement and/or execution of press conference or check presentation opportunity within 3 months of funding
- Available to be recognized at the Fiesta Bowl Kickoff Luncheon in August.
- Subject to presentation during grant cycle deliberation months (June and July)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligibility Requirements
- Any Arizona 501(c)(3) organization that operates with fiscal accountability and responsibility.
- Religious organizations may apply for funding of non-sectarian programs.
- Organizations may submit ONE application to one of three funding opportunities:
- Amount requested must match dollar for dollar to the application selected.
- 100% of the applicant organization’s project must serve residents within the Arizona geographic boundaries.
- Organizations must demonstrate a non-discrimination policy regarding staff, employment, governing board and service delivery based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or national origin, and provide evidence of the policy.
- Organizations are required to have a completed and visible profile on ACF’s website
- Organizations without 501(c)(3) status must use a fiscal agent to apply on their behalf. Fiscal agents must have a visible profile on the ACF website, and also be a 501(c)(3) organization.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”