Sioux Falls Area Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Deadline: Jun 30, 2020 9:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in South Dakota: Lincoln County, McCook County, Minnehaha County, Turner County
Location of residency: Counties in South Dakota: Lincoln County, McCook County, Minnehaha County, Turner CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
We believe in the power of a thriving community. A community where people and families feel safe and have equal access to the resources they need for their health and well-being; where all kids have a fair shot at becoming the best they can be; where everyone has opportunities to inspire and be inspired through the arts; and where we all feel called and encouraged to drive bold change through service and leadership.
One way we're helping to build a thriving community is through our Community Grants.
Spot Grants help to build a thriving community by supporting projects and programs that address current challenges, create opportunities and build dialogue. Proposals are reviewed by our Grants Committee within 10 business days after receipt of the proposal.
SFACF’s Grant Committee considers grant requests for:
- Programs that require start-up funds to address important community needs or opportunities ;
- Expansion of programs that meet important community needs or opportunities ;
- Assistance to organizations weathering unforeseen or unusual financial crises ;
- Programs that increase an organization’s capacity to advance its mission more efficiently or effectively ;
- Programs or studies that inform the community’s understanding of needs or opportunities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants from unrestricted Community Fund endowments are made to programs within SFACF’s service area.
- Our service area includes Minnehaha, Lincoln, Turner, and McCook counties and communities within a 25-mile radius of Sioux Falls.
- Typically, SFACF makes awards to nonprofit organizations with IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status that are undertaking projects that benefit the people of the Sioux Falls area.
- The grants committee does not consider grant requests for —
- National fundraising efforts
- Political advocacy
- Sectarian religious programs
- Programs or projects not serving residents of Minnehaha, Lincoln, McCook, or Turner counties.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Spot Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.