Spring Grant Cycle
Community Foundation of Tompkins CountySuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 14, 2020
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Broome County, Tompkins County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Community Foundation of Tompkins County is dedicated to working with all people committed to local philanthropy and civic engagement as a means to enhance the quality of life for all who live in, work in, and love Tompkins County.
The mission of our Community Foundation is to improve the quality of life in Tompkins County by inspiring and supporting enduring philanthropy.
Vision Statement: Tompkins County thrives thanks to engaged philanthropy.
Spring Grant Cycle
The Spring Grant Cycle makes grants from the Howland Foundation (assets held at M & T Bank) and the Community Foundation’s donor advised and field of interest funds to support grants in the following areas:
- AGING (serving Tompkins County only)
- YOUTH (Serving Tompkins County only)
- ANIMAL WELFARE (Serving Tompkins and/or Broome County)
- WOMEN ( Serving Tompkins County Only) - see separate grant page here
- ENVIRONMENTAL PRESERVATION (Serving Tompkins and/or Broome County)
Grants are limited to nonprofit organizations that provide substantial benefit in the four noted areas. A strong emphasis on collaboration within the community is encouraged. By accepting a grant from this grant cycle, you are agreeing to complete a final report. New applications will not be accepted unless prior year reporting is complete (if applicant was a prior year grantee).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must serve Tompkins County and provide services for a charitable purpose to residents of Tompkins County unless otherwise noted.
- Applicants must also be a not-for-profit organization 501(c)3, (EIN number must be provided), or have a fiscal sponsor (supported by a written agreement).
- Grants for capital needs and special projects will receive emphasis.
- Emphasis is placed on organizations which demonstrate long range planning.
- Grants for operating support will be considered on a limited basis.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Spring Grant Cycle by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.