Stabile Family Foundation Grant
Stabile Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Preferred: Hillsborough County, New Hampshire Other eligible locations: New Hampshire
Location of residency: Preferred: Hillsborough County, New Hampshire Other eligible locations: New HampshireView website Save
John Stabile created a foundation in 1986 as the focal point of his family's philanthropy. Today, the Stabile Family Foundation donates to New England educational institutions and New Hampshire community organizations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations with public charity status and public agencies providing educational, recreational or similar services for their clients are eligible.
- Grants will be made for capital and special purpose needs.
- Strong preference will be given first to organizations serving the Nashua area and then the State of New Hampshire.
- Preference will also be given to matching or challenge grants designed to increase the donor base of an organization.
- The Foundation will not provide or replace public or other funding available for the support of basic services, staff and other operating costs.
- The Foundation will not fund scholarships or make grants to individuals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Stabile Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.