Stackpole-Hall Foundation Grant
Stackpole-Hall FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $50,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jan 1, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Apr 1, 2020, Jul 1, 2020, Oct 1, 2020
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Elk County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In accordance with the 1969 Tax Reform Act, the Foundation may only consider requests from organizations which qualify as:
- Exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the federal tax code, and are classified as not being a private foundation under section 509 (a) of the federal tax code.
- Governmental Organizations.
- The Foundation does not make grants to individuals.
- Requests for operating grants and endowment grants are accorded low priority, unless very unusual circumstances exist.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Stackpole-Hall Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.