Stackpole-Hall Foundation Grant
Grant amount: Up to US $50,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jul 1, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Oct 1, 2018, Jan 1, 2019, Apr 1, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Elk County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In accordance with the 1969 Tax Reform Act, the Foundation may only consider requests from organizations which qualify as:
- Exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the federal tax code, and are classified as not being a private foundation under section 509 (a) of the federal tax code.
- Governmental Organizations.
- The Foundation does not make grants to individuals.
- Requests for operating grants and endowment grants are accorded low priority, unless very unusual circumstances exist.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Stackpole-Hall Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.