Stanley Black & Decker Grants
Stanley Black & Decker
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Our communities have always been central to who we are. You can trace the roots of our company’s impact as far back as our founding in 1843. We have been proud to carry on a legacy that is built on helping every community rise, and now, we have begun to embrace a greater commitment to social responsibility everywhere we do business.
- Construction of safe, decent, and affordable housing for those in need
- STEM - Encourage science, technical, engineering, and math education
- Healthcare - Assist in safety, security, and operating support for medical institutions
- Emergency and disaster relief services
- Veteran support
- Building communities in another way
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organization must first meet the following requirements to be considered eligible:
- Organization must qualify as a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization by the U.S. IRS
- Preferred alignment with one of Stanley Black & Decker’s citizenship values
- Request cannot be for a political or religious purpose.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Stanley Black & Decker Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.