Stanley J. and Mildred L. Zamo Foundation Grant
Stanley J. & Mildred L. Zamo Foundation
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $15,000
Anticipated deadline: Nov 1, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Florida
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Stanley J. & Mildred L. Zamo Foundation was established in 2001. It was the desire of Mr. & Mrs. Zamo that the Foundation be devoted to the care of animals, both domesticated and wild.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Trustees will consider all qualified applications received from organizations that are exempt from taxation under the Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3).
- If you are a 509 (a)(3) Supporting Organization, please be prepared to provide additional information.
- Preference will be given to programs that provide habitat for endangered or threatened species.
- No grants will be paid to organizations that euthanize healthy animals.
- Grants should not be spent for administration purposes.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Stanley J. and Mildred L. Zamo Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.