Stanley V. and Mary G. Mahalick Memorial Scholarship
Center for Scholarship Administration (CSA)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: Jan 22, 2019 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Pennsylvania
Minimum GPA: 2.5View website Save Need help writing this grant?
CSA's goal is to help these students by providing a unique opportunity for corporations and foundations to offer scholarship funds to worthy students.
The Stanly V. and Mary G. Mahalick Memorial Scholarship is providing scholarships for deserving students. The Center for Scholarship Administration, Inc. (CSA), a non-profit, independent organization is the facilitator of the program. This scholarship is for seniors at Mahanoy Area High School in Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania, and Marian Catholic High School in Tamaqua, Pennsylvania. Scholarships will be awarded based on respective ability, educational goals, financial need, and career ambitions.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant eligibility:
- Must be senior High School Students of Mahanoy Area High School in Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania, or Marian Catholic High School in Tamaqua, Pennsylvania.
- Must reside in the Mahanoy Area School District at the time of graduation.
- Must demonstrate good moral character.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Must have a financial need.
- Institutional/Scholarship requirements:
- The recipients may attend any accredited, public or private, four-year college or university located in the United States.
- The institution must be an educational organization that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of pupils or students in attendance at the place where its educational activities are regularly carried on.
- To the extent the institution is involved in the selection of the recipients (if at all), such involvement must comply with the Fund's policy of awarding scholarships on an objective and non-discriminatory basis as well as the Fund's Conflict of Interest Policy.
- All recipients must be full-time each semester and working toward an undergraduate degree.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Stanley V. and Mary G. Mahalick Memorial Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.