Starseed Foundation Grant
Starseed FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $15,000
Fields of work: Poverty Alleviation & Services Community Development & Revitalization Basic Human Needs Environmental Conservation Environmental Education Animal Welfare - General Youth Services Child Welfare Services Children’s Health & Pediatrics Children With Disabilities Children’s Mental Health Literacy Art Education Visual Arts Performing Arts Show all
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Oregon
Location of residency: OregonView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: The Starseed Foundation does not currently accept uninvited grant requests. In order to be invited to submit a full grant request, please submit a Letter of Inquiry to the Foundation using the form on their website.
Starseed Foundation seeks to provide opportunities and exposure to the arts and environment, to improve the quality of life for those in need, and support social programs that offer cultural and lasting benefit to deserving populations.
In furtherance of these goals Starseed Foundation shall:
- Make gifts to exempt organizations which focus on expanding and enriching the performing and visual arts through education and public performance
- Make gifts to exempt organizations which focus on the environment through education and environmental protection work
- Make gifts to exempt organizations in support of literacy
- Make gifts to exempt organizations to alleviate hunger and support social services;
- Make gifts to exempt organizations that support programs related to children and animal welfare
- Make gifts to exempt organizations, with board approval, in support of culture and community improvement
- Make gifts to exempt institutions of education that support the goals listed above.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Please be aware that the Foundation makes grants only to organizations that qualify under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code as a nonprofit organization or operate under the fiscal sponsorship of a qualifying nonprofit organization.
- Government instrumentalities (schools, library districts, etc) that are considered “non-profit” by the IRS, are also eligible for Foundation grants.
- The Foundation will provide support to exempt organizations throughout the United States, with an emphasis on Oregon based programs.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”