STEM Innovation Grant
Colocation AmericaSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: May 1, 2021 11:59pm PDT
Grant amount: US $1,500 - US $7,500
Fields of work: STEM Education
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
Colocation America proudly supports the development and integration of STEM learning opportunities for youth in the communities we serve. One of the ways we support these activities is by funding innovative Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) youth programs. Youth organizations and K-12 educators with STEM programming may apply and be awarded upwards of $7,500 for their new or reoccurring program.
Purpose of Grant
The STEM Innovation Grant was created to fund programs that inspire and encourage K-12 students to pursue their interest and curiosity in STEM.
Our STEM Grant Selection Committee is looking to fund programs or projects that offer students:
- An innovative (i.e. unique) approach to learning STEM
- Developmentally-appropriate STEM curriculum and/or resources
- Activities that support a real-life application of STEM knowledge
We support funding innovative pilot programs as well as long-proven STEM programs around the U.S.
Please note, 4-10 grants will be awarded (the max awarded will be $7,500).
Funds awarded through the grant may be used to in the following ways:
- Stipends for Staff
- Field trips
- Travel expenses (e.g. buses)
- Curriculum Development and/or Curriculum Purchase
- Professional Development
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible Organizations/Schools:
- Nonprofit Charitable Organizations classified as a 501(c)(3) public charity by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Public School Districts, Private/Public Elementary, and/or Secondary Schools with STEM-specific programming.
- Please note, the grant must be written for a program/project that serves K-12 students within the U.S.
- The following are not supported by this grant:
- Conference Fees
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”