Northeastern Section: Stephen G. Pollock Undergraduate Student Research Grants
Geological Society of America (GSA)Suggest an update
Deadline: Mar 15, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $1,500
Fields of work: Earth Science
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Canada, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont Show allView website Save
About this funder:
The Northeastern Section was founded by the Council of the Geological Society of America in April 1965.
The Northeastern Section offers grants to support individual research by undergraduates attending colleges and universities within geographic boundaries of the Northeastern Section. Students should have the objective of presenting the results of their research at a Northeastern Section or Annual GSA meeting. The maximum funding allotment is $1,500 per proposal.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The student must be enrolled at an institution within the Northeastern Section (see boundaries).
- If more than one application is submitted from one department, the Chair of the department must rank the proposals.
- Students may submit proposals in two consecutive years, even if funded previously.
- Funding may be requested for only one year at a time.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. The student must be a student member of GSA.
- Funds may not be used for salaries and stipends.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”