Stew's Cares Donation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount in in-kind support
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Connecticut: Fairfield County, Hartford County, Counties in New York: Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester County
Location of residency: Counties in Connecticut: Fairfield County, Hartford County, Counties in New York: Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Leonard family feels strongly about giving back to their loyal customers and to the community. There are two ways that Stew Leonard’s generally gives back: through our in-store Wishing Well and though gift card donations. Money accumulated through each store’s Wishing Well is dispersed the following month to the designated charity while donations, in the form of a Stew Leonard’s gift card, are given to local 501(c)(3) organizations.
All requests must be submitted in writing on the organization’s letterhead no less than sixty (60) days prior to the date of your event.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organization must have 501(c)(3) status.
- We are not able to give to…
- Organizations without a 501(c)(3) status
- Individuals: However, we do give to agencies that help individuals
- Scholarships: Our support of colleges and universities is done through tuition assistance for our team members
- Professional development seminars and conferences
- Employee recognition events
- Political organizations or lobbying groups
- Travel expenses for educational or extracurricular events
- Requests for advertisement
- Sponsorships (our donations are in the form of Stew Leonard’s food store gift cards)
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Stew's Cares Donation by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.