STJCF Grant Program
St. Joe Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $50,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Florida: Bay County, Walton County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The St Joe Community Foundation’s mission is to enrich the quality of life of the people who live, work, and play in Northwest Florida. Created in 1999, the Foundation provides grants to the areas of education, environmental stewardship, building healthier communities, and programs that honor the cultural arts. We believe that St Joe is creating communities that will have a long – range impact on the towns and lives of people in the region.
Working together, we can make Northwest Florida an even better place to live.
At The St. Joe Community Foundation (Foundation) we consider this area our home - a treasure that deserves thoughtful stewardship. That is why we are investing in the future of the region. We want to be sure what is unique stays that way for generations to come. It is our desire to create a legacy of value for each of the many special communities in this wonderful area that we all call "home". The Commitment: The Foundation was established as a 501(C)3 private foundation dedicated to the ongoing improvement of the quality of life for the people who live, work and play in Northwest Florida.
The St Joe Community Foundation, Inc looks for projects in Bay and Walton counties that promise long-term returns on the quality of life in our region. Grants generally range from $1,000 to $50,000, although larger grants may be available based on determination of need.
We look for programs that:
- Make Bay & Walton Counties an even better place to call home
- Work toward a fundamental improvement in the quality of life
- Include a plan for measuring success and financial accountability
- Are structured for sustainable impact
- Demonstrate a track record for success, or reasonable probability for success and economic sustainability
- Leverage support in concert with others to better address the greatest challenges
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are made to nonprofit organizations serving Bay and Walton counties.
- Priority is given to 501C3 organizations.
- We typically do not fund:
- Individuals (i.e., scholarships, stipends, fellowships)
- General Fund-raising events without a specific purpose
- Health initiatives other than regional health care delivery
- Political campaigns or proposals
- Sectarian or religious activities (but will consider community-focused, faith-based initiatives)
- Individual sports teams
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the STJCF Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.