Stout Foundation Grant
The Charles H. Stout FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $33,000
Deadline: Jun 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Preferred: United Kingdom, Counties in California: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Riverside County, Montgomery County, Texas Other eligible locations: United Kingdom, United States
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in California: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Riverside County, Montgomery County, Texas Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Charles H. Stout Foundation encourages applications for grants from organizations which were actively supported by Mr. Stout during his lifetime or that would, in the opinion of the Trustees of the Foundation, promote values treasured by its founder.
Grants of the Foundation are made to organizations operated exclusively for charitable, scientific, literary, educational or religious purposes or for the prevention of child abuse and cruelty to animals.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants shall be made only to organizations which have been granted federal tax-exempt status under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Preference is given to organizations in geographic localities where one or more members of the Foundation either reside or visit frequently.
- Preference is given to organizations that have low administrative and overhead costs so that the majority of the funds will apply to the primary need.
- Grant requests to fund capital improvements for such organizations will also be considered.
- Preference will be given to organizations in geographic localities where one or more members of the Foundation either reside or visit frequently in order that the utilization of funds can be more easily monitored.
- The following will not be considered:
- Applications from institutions that do not have tax-exempt status from the Federal government and applicable state government.
- Applications from organizations which unfairly discriminate against race, ethnic origin, sex or creed.
- Applications for direct or indirect loans to individuals or organizations.
- Applications that do not comply with the Foundation's stated Application and Procedure requirements.
- The Foundation intends to remain flexible in the granting of funds from year to year. Consequently, pledge, annual or continuing grants will be made only in unusual circumstances.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Stout Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.