Strengthening the HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Care Continuum through Behavioral, Social, and Implementation Science (R21)
US Dept. of Health & Human Services: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Grant amount: Up to US $275,000
Next deadline: Sep 7, 2018
Later deadlines: Jan 7, 2019, May 7, 2019, Sep 7, 2019, Jan 7, 2020
Applicant type: Government Entity Indigenous Group College / University Nonprofit For-Profit Business
Funding uses: Behavioral
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Standard AIDS dates apply, by 5:00 PM local time of applicant organization. All types of applications allowed for this funding opportunity announcement are due on these dates.
- This PA has been reissued as PA-18-271 for due dates on or after January 25, 2018.
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages behavioral, social, and implementation science research designed to
- identify gaps in the HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) care continuum and associated determinants;
- develop and test interventions to strengthen PrEP delivery, use, and outcomes; and
- reduce racial/ethnic and age-related disparities in PrEP uptake and use.
We've imported the main document for this grant to give you an overview. You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Strengthening the HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Care Continuum through Behavioral, Social, and Implementation Science (R21) by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.