Stuart Leslie Bird Research Award
BirdLife AustraliaSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 30, 2020 11:30pm PDT
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Australia
Location of residency: AustraliaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications are open to Honours, Masters and PhD students alike.
- Students are only eligible for funding toward current research being undertaken at an Australian tertiary institution or for travel to a conference to present current original research.
- Grants are awarded on the strict understanding that funds will be exempt from institutional administration charges.
- Applicants must be members of BirdLife in order to be eligible to apply. Student memberships are available here.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Applications in the following areas are encouraged:
- Alignment with BirdLife Australia's Conservation Strategy
- Field work on the behaviour and ecology of native Australian birds
- Conservation biology of threatened native birds and management of their habitats
- Travel to conferences both within Australia and abroad by postgraduate students to deliver a presentation or contribute a paper or poster related to Australian birds
- Preference is given to supporting researchers at an early stage of their research program.
- Applications unrelated to native Australian birds are not eligible to apply for this award.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Stuart Leslie Bird Research Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.