Student Animal Welfare Club Grants
Animal Welfare Foundation of Canada (AWFC)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to C $2,000
Deadline: Nov 1, 2020
Applicant type: College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Canada
Location of residency: CanadaView website Save
About this funder:
The Animal Welfare Foundation of Canada (AWFC) aims to achieve measurable positive change in improving the lives of animals in Canada, through innovative educational and research initiatives.
- Promote educational initiatives that improve the welfare of animals in Canada.
- Promote research initiatives that improve the welfare of animals in Canada.
- Strategically allocate the AWFC’s resources to projects that best promote animal welfare.
- Preferentially support activities that are not funded by other granting agencies and have a national emphasis.
- Preferentially support activities that enhance the visibility and long term viability of the AWFC.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Student animal welfare clubs at Canadian universities are eligible.
- AWFC asks clubs to direct this funding to activities that promote animal welfare through educational activities aimed at club members, the student population in general, and, where possible, the general public, to ensure the largest possible impact.
- Funds should not normally be used to support the care of individual animals.
- E.g. this funding is not intended for funding veterinary care for an individual animal.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Student Animal Welfare Club Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.