Student Animal Welfare Club Grants
Animal Welfare Foundation of Canada (AWFC)Suggest an update
Deadline: Nov 1, 2020
Grant amount: Up to C $2,000
Fields of work: Animal Welfare - General
Applicant type: College / University
Funding uses: Conference, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Canada
Location of residency: CanadaView website Save
Student Animal Welfare Clubs
The Animal Welfare Foundation of Canada (AWFC) has limited funds for small grants (up to a maximum of $2000 per club) available for animal welfare clubs at Canadian universities to support their activities.
AWFC asks clubs to direct this funding to educational activities that promote animal welfare aimed at club members, the student population in general and, where possible, the general public, to ensure the largest possible impact. Funds should not be used to support the veterinary care of individual animals on campus.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Guest Speaker travel costs and honorariums for lectures and conferences.
- Venue and audio/visual equipment rental costs.
- Marketing and hosting of animal welfare club public outreach activities.
- Extracurricular animal welfare education field trips.
- Food/drink at events, conferences or lectures.
- Bursaries and scholarships other than those managed by the AWFC.
- Operational expenses (one-time or on-going).
- Costs for projects that have commenced or were completed prior to application.
- Capital campaigns/expenses or building infrastructure costs.
- Veterinary or direct animal care expenses.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”